Quarantine Hotel in Manado – Indonesia
Lumbalumba Diving Manado is an official quarantine hotel in Manado in Indonesia. International arrivals at Manado International Airport can do their 7 days (7 x 24 hours) quarantine, as required by the Indonesian government, with us. Travelers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to stay in an approved quarantine hotel or resort in Manado. Doesn’t that sound good? We have created special discounted quarantine package for those that wish to stay with us.
7 nights in a room in our Family Chalet
Double occupancy / per person : Euro 600.- / IDR 9,600,000.-
Single occupancy : Euro 685.- / IDR 11,000,000.-
7 nights in Double Chalet
Double occupancy / per person : Euro 655.- / IDR 10,500,000.-
Single occupancy : Euro 770.- / IDR 12,400,000.-
Extra bed rate : Euro 375.- / IDR 6,000,000.-
7 nights in Stand Alone Chalet
Double occupancy / per person : Euro 685.- / IDR 11,000,000.-
Single occupancy : Euro 800.- / IDR 12,800,000.-
All rooms / chalets are equipped with an en suite bathroom (hot & cold shower and water basin), air-conditioning, sealing fan, Wi-Fi, private terrace / verandah with seating & hammock, 24 hours electricity (220V / 50hz 2-pin electric sockets), refrigerator, personal safe and incredible ocean & garden views.
All packages include:
- Full board (3 meals per day served outside on chalet terrace / verandah)
- Unlimited drinking water, coffee & tea
- Welcome drink
- Round trip airport transfer
- Mandatory PCR test on 6th day of stay before checking out
- Soft drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge if they are staying in parents room (baby cots available)
- 6 – 12 years old will receive 40% discount when staying in extra bed in parents room.
- 12 years and older pay normal rate
- Ask for special rate if the 2 kids should stay in a separate room
- Bunk beds are available on request and can be put as extra bed in Double Chalet. Ask for special rates.
Quarantine hotel arrival requirements
Indonesia is not officially open for tourism yet, because of that you will need a special visa to be able to enter Indonesia through Manado. We can assist you with obtaining the required visa. You can find more information & requirements on entering Indonesia here: How to enter Indonesia! Visit and Temporary Stay visas can be applied for in advance at the Indonesian Embassy in your home country and require a sponsor. Travelers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to stay in an approved quarantine hotel or resort in Manado.
The only international flight arriving at Manado airport is the Scoot flight, arriving 2x a week on Wednesday & Friday. Scoot is the low cost airline of the Singapore Airlines Group. You can easily connect this flight to any international Singapore Airlines flight arriving in Singapore. Check the Singapore Airlines website for all possible connections and transit options.
Contact us at email@example.com or book via WA: +62 (0) 813-40521511.